Twist is an engaging and unique multi-turn game that offers players a thrilling and potentially rewarding experience. The game is designed with a variety of symbols and sections that each carry their own significance and impact on the gameplay.
When you start a game of Twist by tapping "Play", you initiate a spin. It's important to note that once the game has started, you cannot change the bet amount until the game is over.
The game features several symbols, each with its own function:
Gems symbols: These are the winning symbols. They fill the sections of the wheel and the payout from them is added to your game bank.
Dark gem symbol: This is a non-winning symbol. When this symbol appears, you lose your bet. However, the symbols on the sections remain in place.
Stone symbol: This symbol rolls you back 1 step in each section.
Winning and Payouts
The game offers several ways to win and receive payouts:
If you fill all the green sections, you get an instant ×7.5 payout, which is immediately credited to your balance. After this, you roll on to the penultimate section of the green circle.
If you fill all the orange sections, you get an instant ×21.0 payout, which is immediately credited to your balance. After this, you roll on to the penultimate section of the orange circle.
If you fill all the purple sections, you start a bonus game, where you can win the biggest pot. This payout is immediately credited to your balance. At the end of the bonus game, all sections of the purple circle will be reset to 0.
You have the option to collect your cashout from the in-game bank at any time by pressing "Cash out All". Doing so will reset all sections to 0 and you will start the game over. Alternatively, you can perform a partial cashout from the in-game bank by pressing "Cash out Part". The difference between the last and penultimate section in each of the filled circles will then be credited to your balance.
The house edge for Twist is 1%. This means that 99% of each bet will go to the bankroll, and the remaining 1% will be reserved for platform operating costs.
Twist is a multiplayer game that uses a sha256 chain in combination with an undetermined client seed to fairly generate rounds. The chain is generated by beginning with securely randomized bytes and iterating 10 million times, feeding the previous seed into a sha256 function. The game reads the chain in reverse order.
The final seed of this chain is a predetermined value, and a sha256 hmac hash is created using the server seed as the secret, and client seed as the value to achieve fair randomness. The crash chain of 10 million sha256 hashes was generated on a specific date and time, and the client seed for this chain is the hash of a specific Bitcoin block.
When you fill all the purple sections, you will start the bonus game. In this bonus game, the following winning multipliers can drop: ×100, ×200, ×300, ×400 and ×500. Each of these bonus multipliers has the same chance of dropping. At the end of the bonus game, all sections of the purple circle will be reset to 0. You will receive a payout from the bonus game, but the amount for all the sections of the purple circle (×205) will be deducted from the in-game bank.
In conclusion, Twist is a game of strategy and luck, offering players multiple ways to win and a fair gaming experience. Whether you're a seasoned gamer or a novice, Twist provides an exciting and potentially rewarding gaming experience.