All Collections
How to Play Mines
How to Play Mines
Written by POP
Updated over a week ago

Mines is an exciting addition to our collection of original casino games. The concept of Mines is simple and straightforward. Players are tasked with selecting the number of Mines and then must carefully pick Diamonds without accidentally landing on a Mine.

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to play Mines:

  1. Select the number of mines you wish to place for the round. The more mines you set, the higher the potential rewards.

  2. Press the BET button to start the round.

  3. As you reveal each gem, the payout multiplier will increase.

  4. At any point, you can choose to cash out and claim your winnings based on the current multiplier displayed.

  5. However, if a mine is revealed during the game, you lose your bet, and the game ends.

  6. To increase the potential multipliers on each gem revealed, you can set more mines.

What is the House Edge in Mines?

Mines has a house edge of only 1%. This means that, on average, the casino retains 1% of the total bets placed over the long run, while the remaining 99% is returned to players as winnings.

Auto Mode Operation Instructions

For added convenience, Mines also features an Auto Mode with the following operation instructions:

  • [ON WIN]: When you win, the next bet amount will increase by your set increment or reset to the initial amount.

  • [ON LOSE]: When you lose, the next bet amount will increase by your set increment or reset to the initial amount.

  • [STOP ON WIN]: Once the total amount won (from the start to the current bet) is equal to or exceeds your set amount, the auto mode will stop.

  • [STOP ON LOSS]: Once the total amount lost (from the start to the current bet) is equal to or exceeds your set amount, the auto mode will stop.

These settings allow players to customize their gameplay experience and manage their bets effectively.

Mines Bet Verification

All our original games, including Mines, are based on the concept of "Provable Fairness." To ensure transparency and trust, we provide a verification tool that allows you to verify your game results.

Let's break down the verification process in a simple manner, using an example:

Example 1: Verifying a Bet with 1 Mine and a 1.03X Multiplier

Example 1

To verify the results of your bet, follow these steps:

  1. Click on the seed icon located at the bottom right of the screen.

  2. Choose "Use New Seeds" to reset the seed.

  3. Go to the "My Bets" section and find the bet ID you want to verify.

  4. Click on the bet to see the Verify button.

  5. Clicking "Verify" will take you to the On-Site Fairness Verification Tool, where the unhashed server seed and click seed are already entered.

  6. At the bottom of the page, you will see the final result based on the mines you selected.

Understanding the Final Result for Example 1

The final result displayed is based on the number of mines you selected. In my case, I selected only 1 Mine, and the final result is marked as 16. Therefore, the 16th tile on my game is a MINE. If I had clicked on the 16th tile as my first pick, it would have been a losing bet. Any other tile selected would have resulted in a winning bet.

It's important to note that the tiles are numbered from left to right, as shown in the following image:

Tile Numbers

Example 2: Verifying a Bet with 10 Mines and a Losing Outcome

Example 2

Let's verify another bet using the verification tool and understand why it resulted in a loss:

  1. Reset the existing seed by clicking on the seed icon and selecting "Use New Seeds".

  2. Head over to the on-site Fairness Verification Page.

  3. The image above shows the final result for the bet.

Understanding the Final Result for Example 2

In this example, I selected 10 Mines. According to the final result, the tiles "7, 18, 25, 12, 6, 2, 9, 20, 21, 10" are Mines. Unfortunately, on my second pick, I clicked on Tile 7, which happened to be a Mine. This resulted in a losing bet.

You can apply the same verification process to all your bets made in the Mines game. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the Mines game or its verification process, our support team is always ready to assist you.

In conclusion, Mines is an engaging and easy-to-understand casino game where players select mines and aim to collect diamonds without encountering a mine. With its low house edge and provable fairness, Mines offers an exciting gaming experience. So, give it a try and see if you can navigate the minefield to claim your winnings!

Did this answer your question?