Roulette is a common quiz game with a total of 37 numbers, including numbers 1 to 36 and 0; the numbers on the wheel are spaced in red and black, but the numbers are not in order.

How to play Roulette?

There is a preparation time of 10 seconds before the start of each game. After the game starts, the wheel will rotate at high speed and stop slowly. The final position of the pointer is the result of the game.

Size: 1-18, 19-36: the bet number can be in the upper half (small) or the lower half (large) and the odds are 1:2.
Number 0: Betting on 0 odds 1:36

What is the house edge?
Roulette has only 2.7% House Edge


How are results calculated?

To get the results: we combine your server seed, client seed and quiz number: SHA-256(combination) = server seed (serverSeed) : client seed (clientSeed) : quiz number (nonce)
Example: 6b5124897c3c48d0e46cc9249f08c7e560792459f1bad1171224643b5d2be231
Take a random value in the 2^52 range, namely 16^13, i.e. a 13-bit hexadecimal number (because the hash value is hexadecimal, 2^52 === 16^13)6b5124897c3c4 (6b5124897c3c4 equals 1887939992208324 in the decimal system).
Distribute the random value to 0~1, by dividing it by the maximum value of 13 fs, namely 6b5124897c3c4/fffffffffffff. Given the discrete random nature of the hash value, we then can think that any hash value can be transformed into a random number of 0~1 (fffffffffffff is equal to 45035996270496 in the decimal system) 1887939992208324/4503599627370496 = 0.419206889692064.
Make the house edge 1%. Further to calculate 99/(1-X), where X is the random value calculated at Step 2. When X is 0, the result is 99; when X is 1, the result is positive infinite; when X is 0.01, the result is 100; when X is less than 0.01, the result is less than 100.
99/(1-0.419206889692064) = 170.45656748150867
All values less than 100 will be set to 100. In other words, there is a probability of 1% that 100 will appear. Round off the number and divide it by 100 to get the final result.
170/100 = 1.70

Note: A new seed must be set to verify the previous data (the server seed is encrypted.)


What is the bankroll?

The bankroll is the pool of money that the bankroller uses to pay out winners of the game.
The max profit that players can win from a round of the game is determined by the size of the bankroll. The larger the bankroll, the more players can win.
Each player can only win 0.75 % of the bankroll per round
All players can only win 1.125% of the funds per round
Players can bet on the bankroll (i.e. become bankrollers), and their bet is added to the bankroll such that they win when the house wins and they lose when the house loses.

How does the pool of funds operate?

The bankroll implements a shareholding system that allows everyone to participate and obtain the corresponding shares.
The house edge is 1%. 99% of each bet will go to the bankroll, and the remaining 1% will be reserved for platform operating costs.
Payouts made to the winning players will be deducted from the bankroll.

How does leverage investment work?

We'll add the selected multiplier to your initial investment (minus dilution fee). If the Bankroll goes down and your initial investment goes to 0, you're get liquidated and you lost your investment.
Hint: You can also use this feature as an Off-Site investment.
Let's make an example:
Let's say have 1 Bitcoin. You could deposit them to your Account and invest them all. You would now be entrusting your whole 1BTC to, with the associated risks. Alternatively, you could deposit just 0.1 BTC of them, invest them, and then tell the site "I have 0.9 more BTC that I want to invest". You keep those coins safe in your own wallet with your own private key, but they are counted as part of the Game bankroll. Your share of the bankroll and your share of the site's profits and losses is the same as if you had invested your whole 1BTC. If the site should have a run of bad luck such that your 0.1 BTC goes to 0, You'll get liquidated and your leverage will be set to 0. In that way, you can never get into debt with the site but you can deposit again and keep your share of the bankroll.

What is the bankroller dilution fee?

Every time you bet on the house, 2 % of your bet is paid out to the other bankrollers according to their stake in the bankroll.
Put another way, every time somebody else bets on the house, you are awarded a portion of their 2 % dilution fee.
For example, if you bet 1 ETH on the house, then 2 % (0.02 ETH) of your house bet is spread out among the other bankrollers, and the remaining 0.98 ETH is added to your stake.
To capitalize on the dilution fee system, you will want to bet as much as you can on the house as early as possible. As you maximize your stake, you maximize your claim on future dilution fees.
This is our way of rewarding long-time bankrollers. It's never too late to become one!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!